THE INTELYHEART FOUNDATION
Last Revised on September 26, 2022
1. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you access or use our Website we may ask you to provide us with the following information about you:
- Contact information: Name, email address, mailing address, phone number and potentially your social media handles. We collect this information to communicate with you (including to tell you about opportunities and program that may be of interest to you), send you newsletters, respond to your queries, and administer surveys.
- Need-Based Grant Applications: Name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, income and expense information, descriptions of financial need, and supporting documentation. We collect this information to make determinations on need-based grants to and communicate with you regarding such grants.
- Any other information you choose to provide: This includes gender, responses to surveys/quizzes and any other information that you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending us an email or completing your application. We use this information to facilitate your engagement with the Website communicate with you about our Website (including to tell you about programs and opportunities that may be of interest to you), administer surveys, personalize your experience, monitor and analyze trends in connection with the Website and conduct internal research and development.
Some features of the Website may require you to enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
We may obtain information about you from other sources:
- Third parties that you choose to share with us, for example when you choose to submit a reference for an application for a program or opportunity.
- Third party service providers who help us process or supplement the information about you.
- Other sources, such as from publicly available sources.
In addition, our Website, like most websites, uses third party tools, including cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies (“Tracking Technologies”) to provide and enhance the performance of our Website, facilitate and enhance user experience, monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Website and conduct internal research and development.
The information we collect through Tracking Technologies may include the following:
- Details of the devices used to access our website, such as unique device identifier, browser type, device type, and operating system information.
- IP address.
- Precise location.
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Website.
- Log data.
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Website, such as clickstream data, referral activity, which emails you may have opened and ad impressions.
We may associate this information with, the device you use to access the Website, or email or social media accounts that you use to engage with IHF.
In addition to the specific uses of information described above, we may use all of the above information to provide, improve and develop the Website, program and opportunities, including as we describe in our Terms of Service, to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, to protect or defend the Website, our rights, the rights of our users, or others, for the purpose of combatting fraud, or to otherwise operate IHF.
2. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may share information about you with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With vendors and service providers, including cloud storage providers, payment processors, fulfilment partners, security vendors, and data analytics vendors.
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, if ever.
- With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group.
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction.
- To enforce any applicable terms of service.
- To ensure the safety and security of IHF.
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms.
3. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
5. DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Website or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you transmit to us you do at your own risk.
6. HOW TO CONTACT US